Nestled away on the West coast of Koh Samui, on a beautiful white-sand beach, you will find Waimarie with nothing but luxury living in mind.
Waimarie (pronounced Why-mar-ee) means "peaceful waters" in the language of the New Zealand Maori. This beautiful self-contained villa offers all you need and more for the ultimate getaway. Situated right on the beach and with the best sunset views on the island, this villa is the ultimate in comfort, style and beauty.
Walking into Waimarie's expansive private grounds, past the tennis court, you will enter landscaped gardens housing 3 large pavilions with 6 en-suite bedrooms providing luxury accommodation for up to 14 people. Walk on further and you will find the next pavilion housing a fully fitted state of the art kitchen - a dream for lovers of all culinary pleasures! - with an adjoining dining room opening out on to expansive decks. Cross under the pergola to the adjacent pavilion and enter the indoor living area.
This pavilion comprises two separate seating areas and houses the villa's large plasma TV, DVD and stereo system.
From either of these pavilions you can step out onto the deck and down to the large swimming pool, which is just metres away from the white sandy beach. Next to the pool you will find an impressive Sala featuring a seating area for al-fresco dining and large day beds and comfortable armchairs for massages and relaxing.
The three bedroom pavilions each contain two bedrooms. Pavilions 1 and 2 have similar master bedrooms each with king-sized beds and the second bedrooms can each be configured as double or twin rooms depending on guest needs. The master bedroom in Pavilion 3 has a grand four-poster bed and the second bedroom contains two sets of bunk-beds, perfect for the children.
The two bedrooms in each pavilion are adjoining, although the internal access door may be locked depending on guest needs. Each of the bedrooms has its own private terrace with day bed.
To ensure optimum privacy and comfort, each of the 6 bedrooms at Waimarie is air conditioned and has its own beautifully appointed en-suite indoor/outdoor bathroom set amongst tropical plants.
The living and kitchen/dining pavilions feature fully retractable doors which allow you to experience a unique blend of indoor/outdoor living. Whether lounging on the comfortable sofas or gathering in the kitchen at the stylish breakfast bar, you will experience the fresh sea breeze and ocean views from wherever you are.
Waimarie caters particularly well for families. There is a playground area featuring a fort tower, swing, turbo slide and children's rock climbing wall, as well as numerous grassed areas for ball games and general play. The property also offers a family sea kayak and a range of other toys and games. Older children and adults can enjoy the private tennis court.
Should you fancy a change of scenery, arrangements can be made for boat trips to adjacent islands for fishing or snorkeling trips, elephant trekking in the hills, visits to the Angthong Marine Park and numerous other attractions, or shopping nearby in Nathon, Chaweng or Lamai beaches. There are also a number of good restaurants nearby.
As with all properties managed by Samui Villas & Homes, Waimarie is serviced by resident staff, including an English speaking Villa Manageress, who will cater to your every need while the full time Thai Chef will prepare a selection of exquisite local cuisine.
• Located at Lipa Noi beach, 30 minutes form the airport and 40 minutes from Chaweng
• In the Summer low tide season when the reef may dry for up to 100m, this opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and ideal exciting activity for children.
• Daily rates from US$ 1,270 to 1,800 for the entire house or US$ 940 to 1,150 for 4 bedrooms (in intermediate and high seasons only)
• Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
• Minimum stay of 3 nights (14 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for High and Prime seasons)
• Rates shown are for a maximum of 14 (fourteen) Guests (including children). Extra bed will be charged at US$50 per night
• Daily Rates and extra beds are subject to 10% service charge and 7% tax
• Airport transfer: US$ 45 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
• Baby cot and high chair provided free of charge
• Rates include daily continental breakfast
• For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
• Large swimming pool
• Direct beach access
• 6 bedrooms with air conditioning and en-suite bathrooms
• Safe in all bedrooms
• 42 inch Plasma TV with satellite connection and DVD player
• Stereo with CD player and i-Pod dock connection
• Satellite broadband (WIFI)
• Fully furnished inc. linens/towels
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Lounging and dining sala by the beach
• Private tennis court
• Wooden playground for children
• Family sea-kayak
• The villa staff will ensure the villa is kept clean and tidy
• Resident, the Villa Manageress is available to cater to all your needs
• Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
• Pool towels are provided and replenished as required
• Shopping list available upon confirmation of the reservation
• In-villa wine selection
• Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
• Car rental with or without driver, full insurance coverage
• Baby sitting service on request and availability
• In-villa spa treatment with extended menu
• Water sports, via the Dive Academy, (based at the Bandara Resort, Bophut),
• Hin Lat waterfall
• Easy access to Angthong National Marine park
• Boat trips to outer islands from the beach
• 10 minutes from Nathon shopping centers and restaurants